Seasoned analyst. Hits the ground running. Begin today.
It’s tough to find a competent freelance financial analyst. Our skilled financial analyst consultants provide skilled financial analysis with an eye towards automation. We are experienced across several industries and bring immediate positive impact. Here’s how we can help:
Temporary Financial Analyst Services
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) – Identify record, analyze, trend, and dashboard the metrics most important to your business’s success
Data Analysis & Sensemaking – Identify valuable business intelligence hidden in your data
Trending Analysis – Identify key revenue, cost, and margin trends
Budget Creation – Create an annual budget for your organization to serve as a financial road map and measuring stick for future results
Forecasting – Predict the next twelve months of revenues, expenses, and profits based on past results, trends, current KPI’s and business intelligence
Dashboarding – See your KPI’s and trends in one glance. Red shading directs your attention to areas for concern so you can react immediately.
Graphing – Visualize the shape of your data and gain insight into its message
Quarterly Board of Directors Reporting – Present the board your current financial picture simply, concisely, and with as little ink as is necessary
Financial Modeling – Create Microsoft Excel models of any size or complexity for ongoing use, or to make a big business decision
Recent Client Success
For an ongoing client, we:
- Identified specifically why a division’s gross margins were down 6 figures from 2017 to 2018.
- Created red/yellow/green dashboards for labor costs–a huge component of costs for this client.
- Created red/yellow/green dashboards for future bids and the sales pipeline outlook.
- Documented standard operating procedures for future staff.
- Automated the dashboard processes as much as possible,
- On a weekly ongoing basis, we validate the dashboard data and inform the president when the dashboards are ready for his weekly staff meetings.
How It Works
We provide flexibility, and can work with you in many ways:
- One time project
- Temporary basis until you hire staff
- Ongoing basis
- Hourly rate
- Block of hours
- Task based billing
We are experienced working remotely and utilize common sense best practices. We worked remotely for one client for over five years. Together we can utilize:
- Web meetings
- Screen sharing
- Conference calls
- Remote desktop or virtual private network to your systems as necessary
We will always keep your data confidential. We are happy to put that in writing and to sign your non-disclosure agreement.
Here are some of the industries that we’ve gained experience working in and with:
- Insurance – Health, Life, Medical, Homeowners, Commercial Property
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- Software Development
- Electrical Power
- Financial Services
- Real Estate Sales
- Casinos and Gaming
- Online Retailing
- Arcade Game Sales
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Consulting Services
- Financial Planning
- Gym Operator
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Autism Schooling
- Mortgage and Financing
- Business Coach
- Marketing Consultants
- Personal Trainer
- Custom Countertops
- Insurance Agents
- Computer Hardware
- Hotel Management
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Medical Practices